Mt. Vernon Baptist ChurchA Fellowship of Love
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Mount Vernon Baptist Church's site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Mount Vernon Baptist Church's site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Mount Vernon Baptist Church whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Mount Vernon Baptist Church's site are given "as is". Mount Vernon Baptist Church makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Mount Vernon Baptist Church does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Mount Vernon Baptist Church or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Mount Vernon Baptist Church's Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Mount Vernon Baptist Church or a Mount Vernon Baptist Church approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Mount Vernon Baptist Church's site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Mount Vernon Baptist Church does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Mount Vernon Baptist Church may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Mount Vernon Baptist Church does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Mount Vernon Baptist Church has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Mount Vernon Baptist Church of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
Mount Vernon Baptist Church may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Mount Vernon Baptist Church's site should be administered by the laws of the country of Macon, GA USA Mount Vernon Baptist Church State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.